Wednesday, March 11, 2009

And yet another one :)

I guess my blog is pretty much on its way to be the official limelight for all those silent, living-in-the-shadow creatures that are found in the campus, as all of you readers are going to very solemnly acknowledge by the picture that I am uploading in this post. I really don't know how they do it, but somehow all of these guys seem to intuitively navigate their way right in front of my camera, and they seem to do tiny little animal/insect dances (which may or may not be cute, depending on the life form). From cats sitting on my windowsill in the middle of the night, to leeches stickily climbing up my door; from bulls with raging hormones to red ant infestations, I'm just like an animal magnet (Not to be taken literally).

Anyway, this guy is officially the most recent addition to my list of weird creatures to
have posed for my camera.


Beautiful, ain't he?

And despite the poor thing having only seven legs, the determined struggle that he put up against my desperate efforts to sweep him out of my room really deserves special mention here. Sometimes I really feel like applauding all creatures like this, who have tremendous abilities to invoke inspiration.

Anyway, I have to admit, Spidey here has certainly inspired in me a huge new-found respect for Little Miss Muffet, and she has my complete sympathy and understanding for jumping out of her tuffet (which, by the way, I did too .. only that it was a chair and not a tuffet). Anyway, I salute her too .

And lastly, I guess it's time I changed my blog description a bit: The lemonades aren't being given to you to freshen you up, but they're necessarily required to be there just in case you need calming down. What say? :P

4 comments:

Sulat paa said...

I'm a newbie when it comes to blogging. It's a blessing that I came across your site, now I have an inkling. You've been of help! By the way I'm Kristian from Philippines. Thanks!

Sulat paa said...

I'm already a fan! ;p

Sumedh V. Vidwans said...

Very nicely written :) You should write more often; and , for the love of God, about some other more affable creatures.

Anki said...

You are not the animal magnet...Just that you have extraterrestrial sensors to detect animals :-)