Sunday, April 12, 2009

Q: I use my cell phone for?

A: Apart from taking and receiving calls (or perhaps giving missed calls :P), I'm guessing the top answers would mostly be these (in no particular order):

  • Taking photos/videos
  • Playing games
  • Listening to music
  • Text messaging
  • Internet browsing
However, nearly the most innovative and interesting use for phones that I have ever seen, I got to see today in Tifanys. (Sorry about the pic clarity though.)



An idli on a phone .. Awesome! Never even imagined I could use them like that!

So .. Next time you don't have a plate .. Well, you know what to do. :)

5 comments:

Blank Space said...

idili on a cell phone...ROTF...yeh toh hadd hogai hai :P

MaxP said...

jisne bhi observe kiya us idli ko .. kudos !! :) Nice sweet and small post .. and a refreshing break from all the weird animal posts :P

Rohit Kumar Chemudupati said...

Now why would anyone bother keeping idli on a phone. I would just rather finish it off and be done with it.

Akshari said...

And just to be clear on this, I did NOT put that idli there. Even I'm not that much of a loon :P

Anonymous said...

Hi,
You don't know me. I happened to stumble upon your blog, it's 45 degrees outside, and I thirst for lemonade.

Awesome job with the blog, especially with the title. The animal thing was awesome. On a completely unrelated note, enjoy all the idlis you can while you can... I'm deprived of them for two-thirds of the year, and it sucks.

[Acceptable sign off to arbit comment]